- #fuckyouwashington Â« BuzzMachine – The start of the #fuckyouwashington hashtag escspade. How a hash gets started and moving. – (twitter hashtag erhetoric #en3177 )
- No one owns a hashtag Â« BuzzMachine – From the originator of #fuckyouwashington, which created a minor hashblurp. Some thoughts on how the tag functions socially. – (twitter hashtag # fyw fyc erhetoric en3177 )
- Losing interest in social media: there is no there there – George Siemans placing social media (FB, Twitter, g+) in its place. Ephemeral. Distribution. Theres a place for the ephemeral, the emotive, but the considered work is foundational. I was thinking the same thing – even g+ is California – but more as a matter of pace and obligation: g+ and others demand a pace and regularity that I’m just not interested in engaging. Nor are many of my students.”What has Twitter and Facebook done for me? Nothing, really. Other than perhaps attending to my emotive needs of being connected to people when Iâ€™m traveling and whining.
Put another way, Twitter/Facebook/G+ are secondary media.” – (Twitter g+ FB socialmedia socialnetworking social_obligations scholarship2.0 )
- The Ed Techie: Twitter as interdisciplinary tool & culture – Martin Weller discusses how some of the conventions of twitter help users organize their space to support interdiscplinarity. Mentions reasons for retweeting and how hash tags are used. – (twitter en3177 hashtag @ retweet collaboration socialpractices )
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error – (none)