- Facebook fake news: Sort it out yourself, readers – What? Be skeptical? Another country heard from.
"Facebook's list reflects the prudishness of the American news media it is now trying to please, where reporters take a vow of holy objectivity."
"Fundamentally … Facebook, and Silicon Valley, doesn't want to hold a mirror to itself and its role in the clickbait content economy, which is the only economic model it wants to pursue." – (facebook rhetoric )
- Predicting Financial Crime: Augmenting the Predictive Policing Arsenal Brian Clifton1, Sam Lavigne1, and Francis Tseng1 – It's about time: crime predicition algorithms used to map $$ crime. This is the paper behind the app behind the scenes. I feel safe now. I feel as safe as houses. How do you feel? – (ethics art rhetoric algorithms )
- 100 days of gibberish – Trump has weaponised nonsense – > Without language, there is no accountability, no standard of truth. If Trump never says anything concrete, he never has to do anything concrete. If Trump never makes a statement of commitment, Trump supporters never have to confront what they really voted for. If his promises are vague to the point of opacity, Trump cannot be criticised for breaking them. – (politics rhetoric trump )
- When a University President Becomes a Scold – Just waiting for a free day to tinker with this president's rhetorical miscall. – (rhetoric corporaterhetoric )
- the relevence if algorithms – – (algorithms procedural_rhetoric google )
- If This Be Treason, Make the Most of It: the Joys of Academic Labor – An unapologetic peek at academic life as an argument to restore state support for education. – (none)